Fred Thin the Movie Fred Thin the Movie

What?

This is why kids whose parents are conservative bigoted rednecks shouldn't be allowed to submit shit to Newgrounds.

Jigsaw 3D Cube Jigsaw 3D Cube

Looks nice, but isn't very fun.

The graphics are pretty cool, but there are some things the game can do to be better, and it isn't really fun at all. You're essential just solving six jigsaw puzzles at a time, using a frustrating knob position in the corner to rotate the cube. I would either move that dial to the center of the screen (making it transparent of course) or just have the arrow keys be used to rotate the cube. I think that would make the game much more playable.

simplegoogly responds:

Actually the game did start out with click-on-cube-to-rotate-it mechanism. But there is a bug associated with that mechanism so had to be dropped. I'll keep your recommendation in mind though. Thanks.

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

Good, but there's an annoying glitch

The art and the music is great, and the gameplay is pretty good. A rhuthm based tower defense game is a really cool idea.

However, after the first level, I clicked the video tutorial out of curiosity and exited immediately after the Youtube window appeared because I realized it would take a while to load. When the second level started, I heard talking; I thought it was an ad at first but I realized that the video must have been playing in the background and that talking was the audio from it. I couldn't turn it off without quitting midgame and I decided to stop playing after that (I didn't want to repeat a four minute techno song because of a glitch)

FrozenFire responds:

It was most likely another window.

Launch To The Moon Launch To The Moon

Not good, but could be with improvement

Starting with the cons first:

-When you hit an anvil and can't go on, you have to fall back all the way down. It's annoying when you fall down and hit a star that brings you up. All that does is waste time.

-Beating the game left me with a "Wow I really wasted my time feeling" greater than most upgrade games tend to give off.

-Stuff like the bird and the whale that don't affect you are graphically placed so they look like they would do something if touched, so I was dodging them the whole time. I would increase the contrast to make it look like it's in the background, or just not put it there at all.

-The fuel wasn't very useful. It should have given off a much larger boost since a quarter of the game's upgrades regard it.

Here are some pros:

-For the most part the graphics are well drawn

-The boxes that shoot you up make the game more interesting, but I thought they acted like anvils at first

And last I would like to suggest a shorter logo that represents whatever site you're promoting. They look very nice, but people playing an upgrade game are likely not fond of a full minute logo sequence. Also, the music is nice but it gets pretty annoying as it is the only song played throughout the entire game.